Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oh, sweet epiphany... Stay!

Being grateful is a good path to follow on the writer's road.  Appreciating everything, and I mean everything is about the only way to keep sane.  At least for me.

It's taking the life lessons when and where they arrive.  The good and the bad.

I know...  So much new age drivel...  But it's true, or at least, it's my truth.  Right now.  For what that's worth.  Love, anger, pain, fear...  It's all processed through the same brain.  (Or maybe not, if you buy the idea that we are continually changing physically and physiologically.)

In the end, I paint the moments of joy and the life lessons with the same brush of epiphany and they all add to my writer's palette.

Is this another one of those moments?  Another epiphany?

Fuck it.  Maybe I'm just getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment